meals, musings, and meditations.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Self Proclaimed Villian

I have a rather bad addiction to the television show "Arrested Development." If you get me started watching one episode, it is likely that I will find the time to watch the rest in succession. And although I do love it with all my heart, I haven't watched it in sometime because I was getting a little tired of the three-seasoned story. At first I could watch it and always find a new punchline, but I don't think there are any more hidden complexities for me to explore, so I tend to only put it on per requests.

But recently, there has been more and more internet gossip about the likelihood of an AD movie. How amazing would that be!?!? This was alluded to in the series finale, but its reality has only recently been coming into fruition. However, there is one AD actor that doesn't share the writers, producers, and cast members excitement about the project. Mr. Michael Cera. O' the days before Juno, when you were pint-size, awkward George Michael. I sure hope his "Superbad" attitude doesn't ruin the fun for the rest of us.



Also, hit the link to read an old interview by him. We officially (and hypothetically) broke up after I read this.

No comments:

the shared

need more unicorn? (click below)

Cornify